Friday 17 October 2014

What's happening with Deb?


It's a little quiet from Deb as she's been off doing shows and working on samples for a three day sewing retreat in Florida in November.  You can find links and details on the website www.debcanhamstudio.com - I'm not allowed to say what the projects are - it's a secret for now - but I can say they are all fun!!

In the meantime she has given a FREE pattern for a miniature Snoopy!!

Here he is - don't you just love him????

The pattern is a download and as I said - he is FREE  -  go get him now!!


We have also, both of us, been collecting some luscious Kaffe Fassett fabrics so there will be designs using these soon I'm sure.



............  this is the start of my Hexagon Table Topper in KF fabrics.............





More on that next time

No comments:

Post a Comment